Friday, October 29, 2010

Vegas–Day 23

With SMBNation now done it was time to kick back and really act like a tourist.

I started the day hanging around with another Aussie who left the first location of the day up to me. So I took him to my favourite place in Vegas. Yes, the LAs Vegas Gun Range AGAIN!

Las Vegas Gun Range from Robert Crane on Vimeo.

From there we headed down to the Encore. There is discovered they have complete Ferrari showroom and service centre. Unfortunately, it costs $10 to get in (cheap I reckon) and you can’t photos. On show they even had a FXX and Californian. I was in heaven.

IMG_2417

As my colleague headed out of town he dropped me at the Excalibur hotel where I was to be picked up for my Bootleg Canyon zip line tour.

IMG_2418IMG_2419IMG_2420IMG_2421IMG_2422

By the time we arrived at the top of the canyon it was already dusk which meant that most of the runs would be done in the dark. Now having been before last year I was excited to do this again in the dark.

IMG_2426IMG_2427IMG_2428

As you can see, in the dark you don’t get to see a lot of scenery but the whole zip line stuff is completely different. You basically have to wear a head lamp and guides give you landing instructions via glow sticks.

If you get the chance I highly recommend both the day and night zip line tours. It is something really unique.

IMG_2431

Unfortunately by now my Pure nightclub stamp had washed off so I could get back inside.

IMG_2432IMG_2433IMG_2434IMG_2435IMG_2436

After gettign back to town I wandered around for a while and then headed back to the Flamingo.

Oh no. Only one more day to go before it is all over!

No comments: